Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Mobile Phone you got?
Nowadays I have Mi 5 plus with me. Before this, i had MI 5 and that was the phone because of which MI caught my attention. Actually MI5 Gold is still quite decent looking phone as compared to MI5 plus or MI6.The only phone from MI which has gained more popularity since Mi5 is the MI mix which is a bezel-less phone. I would recommend anyone who has used Samsung and LG to give MI a try.As i owned NOTE 3 but now MI is my priority as cheap and best.
[+]
I'm currently using Iphone 6 right now. This phone gives me all the things I need on a phone in terms of my business and other works I do. The new features also helps me and the screen size which is very applicable for my work.
[+]
Mine is Tecno Camon C8 and Samsung Galaxy S7. I really enjoy both my phones even though they are both androids, I don't seem to have any problem with it.
[+]
The phone that I'm currently using right is the Iphone 6. I like using this phone because of the new features it has and also the screen size which is perfect for my hand. The way this phone works fits for my work and also I love the color which you can choose from.
[+]
I have Samsung 6+edge for two years now. Planning to upgrade to Samsung Note 8. Read their reviews and they are awesome.
[+]
I have samsung J7, cheap but it can compete to other phones. That's why I love it!
[+]
I am using Samsung Galaxy Win duos for 2 years now and I am planning to replace it because it's performance is not so good anymore. Can you suggest what should I replace it with? I need good camera and high storage capacity as well as RAM. Thanks! ✌?
[+]
I have Itel S12 smartphone. Version 7 and can support many things. It is 3 weeks old since I bought it. I like everything about it like the camera and storage capacity. It has an app which is the manual of the phone meaning you don't need to read a book. :D
[+]
Galaxy S8 it a great phone
[+] 1 user says Thank You to yurith for this post
iphone 5s but the in the ios 11 the lag system is too much!!
[+]