Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop or Laptop?
It really depends what you use your PC for. If you need to have a huge memory, I guess desktop is better. The best advantage for laptops is as always being mobile, so if that is what you need, then laptop it should be. :)
[+]
I would definitely prefer the Laptop, the main reason is I can carry it all the time whenever I tend to do work. My favorite place using my laptop would be on Starbucks where I can drink coffee and can enjoy and relax at the same time.
[+]
Surely, Laptop comes with the first choice because it's easy to carry and convenient to use. Now don't want to think about Desktop again because its all here Laptop because don't want to stick to a plan with lots of cables.
[+]
It depends, if you want a better performance go with desktop you can upgrade and upgrade, specially when it comes to gaming. If you always travel laptop better suits you, because you take it whenever you are, you can play games, make report and etc.
[+]
Owning both laptop and desktop has it's own advantages. For example, If you are a type of a person who's life is always on a travel and you are always out of your house then owning a laptop is for you. But if you are a person who loves gaming, editing or if you are on a business who needs a powerful computer then desktop is for you. Either way, both laptop and desktop is good depending on it's use.
[+]
I would go for desktop. We all know that it's much more hardcore than a laptop. You can even upgrade it anyway you want. Customize it based on your needs. Be it gaming, editing, etc. Mobile phones can be your 'laptop' when you travel, you can check your emails there or make reports. But seriously, when I'm on a travel, I secretly wish I have a laptop too. Lol. ✌?
[+]
I prefer laptop nowadays! Well during my school years I owned a desktop; but I guess you will always go for something that's efficient. No doubt desktop could do what a laptop can do, but laptops are very handy, with long battery life and other outstanding specifications. In short, laptops are way more convenient with the demand in business, or even in school works.
[+]