Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which super power would you have?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

I would have money power, where I could generate money.
[+]
To freeze People for a couple of minutes ... then I could change position or something similar and completely freaked 'em out when they unfreeze again?!
[+]
I really want to be able to move things with just my mind and be able to fly or teleport. But if we're talking about just one then I'll settle for telekinesis. I'll just use my mind to make myself fly.
[+]
(11-01-2016, 03:28 AM)Tawnie Masterson Wrote: I really want to be able to move things with just my mind and be able to fly or teleport. But if we're talking about just one then I'll settle for telekinesis. I'll just use my mind to make myself fly.

You need just to concentrate enough ... :idea: !...ha.
[+]
I want to be able to move things without touching them
[+]
(11-13-2016, 03:03 AM)Cedar Odell Wrote: I want to be able to move things without touching them

All you have to do is to hire someone to move things instead of you ...ha,ha ...!?
[+]
I would like to have superpowers - stop time)
[+]
I would like to go back in time. :) Not to succeed at everything because that could make Life boring.. but if i ever forgot to do something very important that im responsible or something I may have said that shouldn't have been said i then start to feel bad for a while. I would like to go back in time. But i wouldn't take advantage if you know what i mean to make it perfect. I would just make small changes. Would be cool in my opinion.
[+]
I probably want a super power of flying up in the air, like isn't it the most bad ass super power you've ever had?. This power also can take you to sky where you can see the whole world and its just an amazing feeling flying up in the air.
[+]
i would like to have Mastered Ultra Instinct on/off as i wanted so that i can automatically dodge and attack at the same time if i want to
[+]