Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think...
...of my new avatar? Does it have a message?
[+]
(01-03-2016, 12:38 AM)trimra Wrote: ...of my new avatar? Does it have a message?

If its a message of supporting Mcafee, we can't be friends. lol
[+]
I think it looks very good ... about the message ... sometimes people just see what they want to see!
[+]
What is the message? All I can think of is Android using Mcafee or something. Not sure what that little black ball is either! But graphically and just how it looks, it looks cool!
[+]
Agreed, it is a very cute animation. Kind of like a Sunday comics kind of character. But seriously with that Mcafee. stop it.
[+]
Hahaaaaahaaaaaaaa.... No Mcafee here... Maybe I should demand refund from designer, but since it was done for free I think I will beg him to do another. ;)
[+]
(01-06-2016, 01:44 PM)trimra Wrote: Hahaaaaahaaaaaaaa.... No Mcafee here... Maybe I should demand refund from designer, but since it was done for free I think I will beg him to do another. ;)

What is the M supposed to be then?  :angel:
[+]
My username is TriMRa so he made it like that... I should get in touch and see if we can change it.
[+]
Well avatar doesn't always have to have a message. Sometimes if it is enough eye catching can help being noticed.
[+]
i have no idea what that avatar LOL
[+]