Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years Vacation to another country WHERE & WHY?
I'd like to go to Scotland to stare and enjoy watching the castles and rich beautiful nature.

[Image: scotland-edinburgh-castle-2.jpg][Image: scotland-inverness-and-highlands-dunrobin-castle.jpg] [Image: 06ba6ec1.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Seoyoon for this post
That is too long but I might go to Japan of course. :) City of Anime and Manga.
[+]
Korea would be my perfect destination because I'm a big fan of Korean variety show especially Running Man. I would probably die if this show ends, this program means so much to me and the reason would be whenever I feel depressed or lonely I would just watched this and everything would be all right. Also, the foods in Korean are definitely the best, I'm a fan of their noodles especially their street foods.
[+]
(09-14-2017, 06:51 PM)gelotologist Wrote: Korea would be my perfect destination because I'm a big fan of Korean variety show especially Running Man. I would probably die if this show ends, this program means so much to me and the reason would be whenever I feel depressed or lonely I would just watched this and everything would be all right. Also, the foods in Korean are definitely the best, I'm a fan of their noodles especially their street foods.

Wow. We share same interest. I love Running Man as well. I am a huge fan. I would love to go to South Korea too. I am eager to see those actors and actresses that we can only watch in Korean dramas. But isnt five years too much for vacation, well, I guess it does not matter if I'll get to see one of the Running Members like Lee Kwang Soo or Song Ji Hyo in person. Oh my goodness. 
And like you said, their noodles are something I would love to taste as well. 
I would love to go to Namsan tower and experience living in one of their traditional Korean houses. 
[Image: n_seoul_tower_spring.jpg]
[+]
Japan is my dream travel destination because of it's rich culture. I like how they value respect so much. Japanese foods are also to die for. Authentic Japanese ramen is my favorite! I want to visit South Korea too. I'm a fan of Korean dramas and I see a glimpse of the beauty of this country by watching these dramas. ✌?
[+]
If talk about dream destination then must say the Maldives could be on the hit list due to its natural beauty. New York for modern life and Japan for Cherry season that is going to start soon. I wish to be there someday for having fun and enjoy pink flowers all around me just like a dream.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Adler for this post
It would be Norway, because it's one of the best countries to live in
[+]