Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erro Login Free Version Theme
Every time I try to log in using the theme NetPen Free is giving the error down and in case I change in that same screen to another topic it automatically logs in.

[Image: 9H8PbxZ.png]
(07-16-2018, 11:20 AM)karumo Wrote: Every time I try to log in using the theme NetPen Free is giving the error down and in case I change in that same screen to another topic it automatically logs in.

[Image: 9H8PbxZ.png]

I have the same problem, how can it be solved?
if I change to the default theme if it allows me to loggin correctly
Well there was two new MyBB release in last 10 days ...

I must update Theme to the latest version, which i will be do in a next day or two ...
(07-20-2018, 10:29 PM)misharnet Wrote: Well there was two new MyBB release in last 10 days ...

I must update Theme to the latest version, which i will be do in a next day or two ...

Had the update already been done?
Yes, but a few days ago MyBB released new 1.8.17.
There are a lot of changes to be made ...
(07-23-2018, 06:38 PM)misharnet Wrote: Yes, but a few days ago MyBB released new 1.8.17.
HELLO,
I cant login to my admin account using this theme and now im stuck, what shall i do??
im the owner of www.moneygoldforum.com
(08-07-2018, 10:15 PM)moneygoldforum Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 06:38 PM)misharnet Wrote: Yes, but a few days ago MyBB released new 1.8.17.
HELLO,
I cant login to my admin account using this theme and now im stuck, what shall i do??

maybe it had a conflict with some of your plugins sir.
(08-08-2018, 02:39 AM)MrDangem Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 10:15 PM)moneygoldforum Wrote:
HELLO,

maybe it had a conflict with some of your plugins sir.

Nope sir, i tried to uninstall all the plugins and still not working. I cant get anyone in the website and now i deleted the netpen theme and still not working i have no idea what to do.
Your Forum is not using our Theme?