Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i was wondering about something
any of you here tried therapy/counseling with your spouse/partner?
I have not. It does not mean that me and my wife shouldn't do that ... just we are not comfortable enough, yet, to do it ...
i know exactly how that feels. im not comfortable with it too but my spouse says that we should do it. im feeling a lot of things about it.
Couple counseling is an excellent idea if there are things that you and your partner can't settle.
How can you tell if we are ready or not?
A friend of mine just attended couples counseling with her wife's insistence. I think they both find it helpful for they have been talking about it during our get together dinner, and even recommending it to some of our friends.
(07-29-2018, 07:57 AM)misharnet Wrote: I have not. It does not mean that me and my wife shouldn't do that ... just we are not comfortable enough, yet, to do it ...

My friend is convincing his wife to undergo counseling, not because of some serious problems (according to him), but to strengthen their relationship.  I'm wondering, do couples who are not going through a storm in their relationship should really consider counseling?