Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Need Advice - Premium Banners
[Image: brown_grey_netpen.png] [Image: color_center.png]

Can anyone here give some tips on how I can make these banners more like a premium banner?
What should I add? remove? focus on? Thank you in advance!! :)

Thumbnail(s)

[+]
First one looks really good.
Second one's colors are blur ... what software you use for this?
[+]
(09-19-2018, 07:53 AM)misharnet Wrote: First one looks really good.
Second one's colors are blur ... what software you use for this?
Thank you admin, about the blurry part, I will redo it admin. :D

I'm only using a portable cs5 admin, in a small and cheap laptop.
I'm also aware that I can't bring the full potential of my work with a small screen and cheap laptop, the colors might also
conflict.. but I believed that my eyes is still good enough to correct those disadvantages.
[+]
On the other hand, you have a good sense of shapes and positioning elements in space ... it means you have a really good potential to do Graphic design, but you really need professional Software ...
It is really hard to get AI or Corel ... but without it, you just cannot do professional Graphics.
[+]
I see, I do think that AI can make a richer and fine banners but I really find it hard.
Thank you admin, I will practice more!
[+]
Well it is not simple, but if you want to do professional work, you must find a way to learn AI.

Here you can find a lot of free Tutorials:
https://tutsplus.com/
[+]
Hi Mrdangem!! the second one banner looks better. But if you are looking to add some classy touch then i will say to make it crafted classy style. The color scheme looks dim so use decent color for the writing with light background to present a good impact. Classy and elegant banner will offer a cool look and super high impact and will grab the people's attention.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lusijames for this post
(09-22-2018, 11:32 AM)Lusijames Wrote: Hi Mrdangem!! the second one banner looks better. But if you are looking to add some classy touch then i will say to make it crafted classy style. The color scheme looks dim so use decent color for the writing with light background to present a good impact. Classy and elegant banner will offer a cool look and super high impact and will grab the people's attention.

Thank you sir do you have an example of those banners sir?
[+]