Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art Forums
Forum's/Website's Name: Art Forums

Category: Hobbies & Recreation

Describe your Forum: Art Forums is a community for artist, by artist.
Come together to share your art and converse!
Sell your art and get your name out there!

URL: https://artforums.net

Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Emotionull for this post
Great Forum idea.
[+]
I like the niche sir since I'm an aspiring artist! Keep up the good job!

By the way sir, are you sure about the dark theme? I mean you can conduct some survey if you want to just
to make sure if artist/creative people or your target market would be okay about dark theme? because for me
as an aspiring graphic artist I would love it more if its a light theme.
[+]
(08-09-2019, 04:02 AM)MrDangem Wrote: I like the niche sir since I'm an aspiring artist! Keep up the good job!

By the way sir, are you sure about the dark theme? I mean you can conduct some survey if you want to just
to make sure if artist/creative people or your target market would be okay about dark theme? because for me
as an aspiring graphic artist I would love it more if its a light theme.

We're currently editing the Lifestyle theme and it will be our default theme once we finish editing it. just finishing up a few things.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Emotionull for this post
That's great sir! Also take care of your members be sure to respond asap to their topics and replies.
If you have at least one or more active member then you are very lucky. These days its very difficult
to get new members that are active and familiar with forums so treasure them and befriend with them.

I just want to remind you sir of the most common mistakes of forum owners that leads to their forum being closed and dead.
[+]