Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your favorite Vector Graphic Software?
I would like you to tell us what Vector design software you like most? Is it Corel Draw? Is it AI? Gimp?... are you equaly good in several Software solutions?
Vectr is a free graphics software used to create vector graphics easily and intuitively. It's a simple yet powerful web and desktop cross-platform tool.Applications used for creating and editing vector graphics are known as Drawing Packages. Like bitmap graphics software there are commercial, freeware.A number of vector graphics editors exist for various platforms. Potential users of these editors .Edraw Max is a cross-platform diagram software and vector graphics editor available for Windows, Mac and Linux.Search on web for more details.Visit https://www.essayguardian.com/.
I'm not familiar with using Corel Draw but I heard that it is the best for making the logo like a circular logo for the company. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is the best for making vector graphic images, photo manipulation as well as also for making the logo for a very high quality and standard. Photoshop is easy to learn and there are many online tutorials out there where you can learn some tips and techniques.
Karbon is my favorite free vector graphics software application
My favorite Vector design software is Corel Draw. The software is a robust graphics suite, providing many features for users to edit graphics. These features include contrast adjustment, color balancing, adding special effects like borders to images, and it is capable of working with multiple layers and multiple pages. It is very comfortable in use for me and extremely helpful in my work.
I use Photoshop and Illustrator mainly
I use photoshop but its not for vector that's why I'm still practicing illustrator.