Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick question?
I'm just curious, since you're guys are at the beginning, are you gonna develop this Forum according to members affections, I mean what topics are most interested to your members or you gonna be firm in decision to keep your present track, WP and Graphic Design?

I'm asking this, because I've seen many Forums that started with good and fresh ideas and eventually turned into some general Topics and started to look like other Forums. I vote for original direction, maybe it is harder way, but in time it pay out.
[+]
It is hard to say right now, after all that will be owner's decision. We are determine to keep this like you said "track" ...but I think we already have enough space, so many different topics can be covered.
[+]
This Forum was created in a first place for WordPress and Graphic Design fans and masters. But both are very important part of Web Design generally, so we can not avoid Webmasters general topics and we do not want to avoid it.
HTML/CSS/JS/PHP ... you must know it ta least at some knowledge level if you want to develop WordPress themes or plugins...

Only difference about this Forum comparing to some other Webmaster Forums is that we pay more detail attention to WP and Graphic design.
[+]
I am really happy thay you want to dedicate your Forum to Graphic design. I wish that this Forum become respectable place for Designers. Kepp good work.
[+]
Thanks @cubedaddy and greetings to Bulgaria.
[+]
I like it that way. It ought to have a focus,. Yes, I understand that there is so much space given to other aspects, but the aim should not be wavered... I know what am expecting..
[+]