Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adobe Animate
So Adobe is finally killing Flash and replacing it with Adobe Animate. About time, I say. I just hope it's not a simple name change and that they're actually going to fix what made Flash so bad.
I didn‘t know about that. I wasn‘t aware that flash is bad?! ... can someone explain, what is so bad about Flash?
(12-12-2015, 10:31 AM)peterhes Wrote: I didn‘t know about that. I wasn‘t aware that flash is bad?! ... can someone explain, what is so bad about Flash?

I can recommend you to read this Blog post about it, it'll clarify it for you much better then I can do:

http://www.computerworld.com/article/294...tbwcw.html
An interesting Blog post indeed, but don't you think they are little bit exaggerating. Flash has it's weak points, that is for sure, but saying "DIE" ... it is a little bit too much.
Adobe Animate is so great, I have seen a lot of previews for it and people are so enthusiastic about it. The best feature of it is to just use a cam to animate yourself and make a proper animation just out of yourself.
(12-12-2015, 02:07 PM)icmdxyz Wrote: Adobe Animate is so great, I have seen a lot of previews for it and people are so enthusiastic about it. The best feature of it is to just use a cam to animate yourself and make a proper animation just out of yourself.

That sound so cool. I must check things about Adobe Animate with more details ...
This is all new too me with this update. What's the Point in name change, we all know flash and sounds better name flash. What's the difference in the new up coming
Adobe Animate has the right name than Flash.
Yeah, what's with the name change by the way. I think I need to search more about adobe. This is getting interesting.