Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Or real life??
I prefer to discuss online because it's much easier and less stressful/shy .
Well, now days it is almost equal. Online is great, because how else would all of us from all over the World could have conversations?
But I still believe that a true friends or love, could only be gained in real life.
I find it easier to open up online just because nobody is really looking at me and all I have glaring at me is the computer screen :).

In person I'm okay, with friends and family I'm very open but with a group of strangers it's a bit more difficult.
(01-02-2016, 08:56 PM)Remarkabull22 Wrote: I find it easier to open up online just because nobody is really looking at me and all I have glaring at me is the computer screen :).

In person I'm okay, with friends and family I'm very open but with a group of strangers it's a bit more difficult.

True that nobody is directly looking at you, but you are opening up too much than in real life... True friends are offline. I like online for meeting friends.
I prefer talking to people in real life only because it can be damn near impossible to convey the intention and meaning behind what your saying without audible inflections on line the way you can when you're talking to someone face to face.
I like to talk in real life)
In this generation most people interact online especially when they can't meet with the people personally, but we all know that everything's better when you interact personally 'in real life' because you could really show your true emotion with actions and all those. Sometimes when people talk online, you would really have a lot of misinterpretation and sometime not even safe. Their's even a word 'catfish' that's already existing in this generation because of the lies that some internet users give.
I would love to interact more in person especially if that is my friend. Or if there are some circumstances I would reconsider having it phone-called because I would feel the sincerity of the person that I will talk to. And I don't like being waited. Because when you message someone there is this time lapse so there is the possibility of assuming that the person you are texting is ignoring or have not yet read the text.
I think nowadays it is the same. Talking online is just like talking to someone on person. With the latest technologies. It all feels the same. Most phones right now have the clearest camera. They also offer The fastest internet speed so your line won't cut off. Thanks to all those who made these technologies possible for us.
Both have pros and cons. There would be conversations that needs to happen in real life or in person and there are also things that are much better talked about online. Being too dependent or too attached to the online world would not be so good. We need personal interactions too, specially from our friends and family. But when you need to learn or research something, there would be people on the internet that can help you better with what you are looking for. So, that's it, I think, everything should be balanced. ✌?