Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wha was the last movie or TV show you watched?
Hey there! So what was the last movie, television show, or video online that you watched?

I last watched the Cristiano Ronaldo film and it was good :P

Post below what you law saw :)
(12-19-2015, 08:23 PM)Future Wrote: Hey there! So what was the last movie, television show, or video online that you watched?

What is that Movie with Ronaldo? ... I would like to watch it.
Last night I watched some weird indie movie on Netflix called "The Circle." Basically all these people are put in a room in a giant circle and every five minutes they have to vote as to who....well....gets killed until there's basically one left.

It got a low rating and it was pretty monotonous, but it did bring up interesting ethical dilemmas and was pretty introspective. The ending was both kind of clever and then kind of a let down. But for 2am a pre-bed movie, it wasn't that bad!
The last show I watched was this thing on Netflix that my daughter is obsessed with. It's called Glitter Force and it's basically Sailor Moon if Serena could fire a Pink Kamehameha.

It was a good show.
For Greater Glory or Cristiada.

An excellent Historic Movie based on Cristero War in Mexico during 1920's ...
I new nothing about that Historic event so far?! ...Did you?
The last TV show I've watched is the "Running Man" ( Korean TV show), this show is one of a kind. The main reason I've watch this show is this they're all hilarous whenver they act or not or even when they just play games. Also, this show is the reason why I'm now a big fan of Korean variety shows.
(12-19-2015, 08:23 PM)Future Wrote: Hey there! So what was the last movie, television show, or video online that you watched?

The latest movie that I watched was a Marcopolo. It's actually a series movie and very interesting one at that. I have completed watching the season 2 and eagerly waiting for season 3.
Hello there! The last movie i saw was Justice League. The action scenes were all very good except that the the story was a little vague to me. I was not pretty sure if the concept was the formation of the Justice League or Superman being brought to life again. Maybe there were too many kids in the theater and I was not able to focus on the movie. Overall, it's good.
The last and most recent TV show I watched was big minds. It is a one hour show that shows kids talent. Big minds shows many sections for kids like lip syncing, fashion show for kids, modeling, dancing, singing, story telling, answering questions, saying rhymes and birthday wishes. It is a nice entertainment show that can be watched by the whole family.