Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like this forum but, GGRRRRRRR!
Thumbs Down 
No, am not angry with anybody... It is a feedback forum.
Well, I like the layout, styles, arrangement and everything. The forum is actually very nice... BUT again, remember some people have poor connection....
In as much as this might be a personal problem, it might also be affecting other users. Apart from Google fonts that load slowly(am not against this since I also use it, and if not implemented the whole thing will lose the taste)...the problem is CSS!! When the network connection is slow, I end up with pages with CSS applied only to the left side and white on the right....EVERYTHING white :s ....
Am also not sure if it is an image or somethig... sometimes I have to disable images to save bandwidth, I get same problem..... Could someone clarify, please...?

[Image: netpen.png]
[+]
Well in case when connection is weak ... you can use Lite (Archive) Mode. The link is down in Footer.
[+]
Well that screenshot points that CSS wasn't load completely. What browser do you use?
[+]
Sometimes a quick refresh is what it needs. As least for me. But that probably isn't it.

Certain browsers have basic options to sometimes alleviate this issue. Go into your setting or Google something similar and see if you can find something!
[+]
I'm not totally sure how to fix this for you unfortunately :/ . It's happened to me a few times and - as Remarkabull22 has said - I just do a refresh or two (or wait a minute or a few then refresh) and it usually works itself out.
[+]
I feel you on this one. I'm using a DSL connection and sometimes it's almost too much to bear. Yes that was intentional.
[+]
That must be an old design. Wonder how the design downloads now for those who are challenged with slow internet speed?
[+]
(03-18-2016, 09:01 AM)Genesis Wrote: That must be an old design.  Wonder how the design downloads now for those who are challenged with slow internet speed?

Yes, the design is the old one. I am now getting it full. However, my Internet is now faster than it was then.
[+]