Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration Forum
I think the design is brilliant.  Only comment I have so far is the Registration Form.  When you submitted the link at Gigarank Forum I had forgotten I'd registered here before, so went through the registration process again until it warned me I was using the same name.  But while I was going through registration noticed that when one types information into a box in the application form window, that it darkens (which is nice), but the font should then be completely white.  So technically the font vanishes.  Either the font should be made white, or perhaps the shading set to much lighter.
[+]
(03-18-2016, 09:04 AM)Genesis Wrote: I think the design is brilliant.  Only comment I have so far is the Registration Form.  When you submitted the link at Gigarank Forum I had forgotten I'd registered here before, so went through the registration process again until it warned me I was using the same name.  But while I was going through registration noticed that when one types information into a box in the application form window, that it darkens (which is nice), but the font should then be completely white.  So technically the font vanishes.  Either the font should be made white, or perhaps the shading set to much lighter.

Thanks for the update! That is exactly the kind of feedback I need right now. I fixed that, thanks again.
[+]
I see it is fixed now, but I liked better when it was darker background on active state.
[+]