Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetPen Theme Support
(02-01-2017, 12:03 PM)admin Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 11:48 AM)daenk Wrote: Hey..

I just installed a theme netpen, but I am having problems with a view like this http://forumjudi.esy.es/index.php

What should I do so that it looks to be like a demo. I am glad if anyone can help. thank you

First of all Welcome to NetPen Forum and Thanks a lot for using our Theme.

It seems that some linking to css files are not correct.

Is there any chance that you PM me admin credentials so i can check it out in your own installation?

Has been sent, the check PM
[+]
Hey

I just installed netpen theme, like using a nice theme, but after installing the theme there is a slight problem, as an example of this image ...

[Image: Capture4.jpg]

[Image: Capture.jpg]

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

[Image: Capture3.jpg]

can help for this problem?
[+]
(02-02-2017, 11:29 AM)Semprul Wrote: Hey

I just installed netpen theme, like using a nice theme, but after installing the theme there is a slight problem, as an example of this image ...

[Image: Capture4.jpg]

[Image: Capture.jpg]

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

[Image: Capture3.jpg]

can help for this problem?

It seems that you are using old version of our Theme.

Please go there and download the lates #5 build:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...7&bid=2086

I suppose you were downloading the latest stable version. I must make #5 build stable also, so people won't get confused.

Also make sure first to delete NetPen theme and NetPen Templates set.
Also make sure to upload "upload" folder from #5 build to the root of oyur Forum and please read instructions.

Thanks a lot for using my Theme!
[+]
Hello,
I downloaded today the last update 
( Version 2 Build #6

Uploaded on 02-10-2017, 07:59 PM )

I have installed it(not uninstalled the older version yet) and noticed that when Im logged in, the old Version and all of my changes still are working, but when I logout the new version shows up and all of my changes in the old version are gone.

How can I make an update without loosing all of the changes from my older version? Im afraid of after deleting the old theme and templates, all of my changes Ive made will be lost.

Can anyone help me? :)
[+]
(02-11-2017, 02:27 PM)DoBiz Wrote: Hello,
I downloaded today the last update 
( Version 2 Build #6

Uploaded on 02-10-2017, 07:59 PM )

I have installed it(not uninstalled the older version yet) and noticed that when Im logged in, the old Version and all of my changes still are working, but when I logout the new version shows up and all of my changes in the old version are gone.

How can I make an update without loosing all of the changes from my older version? Im afraid of after deleting the old theme and templates, all of my changes Ive made will be lost.

Can anyone help me? :)

If you want and trust me, the best way is to give me a temporary admin access so i can set things there.
Anyway I totally understand if you don't want to.

1. First you need to check what theme is set as default in Admin area, than what theme is set to be used by you in User CP >> edit options.

2. Do not delete the old template set, just rename it, like netpen-old or something ...

3. What kind of changes did you make? Did you change codes in Templates or just CSS design changes?
[+]
Hello,
it would be okay for me to give you admin access.

I have not deleted any file yet, just renamed the old version like you told me.
And I have set the new version as default in admin and user-cp.

Both me and my programmer made changes in the templates and css. If you have admin access, you can see the differences in the old and new version. 

Btw, I like the "Forum News" Section on the index page in the middle of the site. How can i modify it?

How shall we continue?
[+]
(02-11-2017, 05:23 PM)DoBiz Wrote: Hello,
it would be okay for me to give you admin access.

I have not deleted any file yet, just renamed the old version like you told me.
And I have set the new version as default in admin and user-cp.

Both me and my programmer made changes in the templates and css. If you have admin access, you can see the differences in the old and new version. 

Btw, I like the "Forum News" Section on the index page in the middle of the site. How can i modify it?

How shall we continue?

1. Send me temporary Admin credentials in PM.

2. "Btw, I like the "Forum News" Section on the index page in the middle of the site. How can i modify it?" ..

Do you mean News Sticker slider? ...
[+]
Yes, I mean the News sticker slider ;)
Wait a second, i will send you a pm :)
[+]
hi, can u help me to understand where are placed images on the left of each forum? i want to use your theme, but i need to show custom images for each forum.

[Image: Immagine.png]
[+]
(02-16-2017, 04:32 PM)superman Wrote: hi, can u help me to understand where are placed images on the left of each forum? i want to use your theme, but i need to show custom images for each forum.

[Image: Immagine.png]

These are Font awesome icons that i use i my Theme. You can check Font awesome icon set if you want another icons.

If you still want a custom images to use, send me PM and we will set it.
[+]