Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetPen Theme Support
ok, many thanks
[+] 1 user says Thank You to superman for this post
Hi Mishar, can you please explain how do I show the sub forum names instead of the drop down?
[+]
Hello Admin Im Very Liked your theme...but i want to use this theme for mobile users only, its possible ?
[+]
Well, I must check on this, because it is not easy to achieve that way in MyBB. Only way is to name my theme Mobile Version and inform somehow People to choose that theme when on mobile device.

Of course, it is not practical at all, because this is not mobile app, so you would have to add custom content for both Themes, the one that you use for desktop and the one that you use for mobile ...

The only way that is practical is to turn your current theme to be responsive. But it costs. I'm not saying that you should hire me to do that, that is your choice, but I don't think anyone would spend 4-5 days of work for free, hope you understand that.
[+]
Bro How to change following forum thread list size its covering full mobile display...

[Image: screenshot2017_08_22_13_23_03.jpg]
[+]
@misharnet please help me, im needing ur support
[+]
(08-25-2017, 08:26 PM)Cool Girish Wrote: @misharnet please help me, im needing ur support

Please send me your Forum URL in PM. I cannot do anything without Forum URL.
[+]
How to change the thread title from vertical to horizontal ?
[+]
(08-28-2017, 05:26 AM)Cool Girish Wrote: How to change the thread title from vertical to horizontal ?

Did you see something like that on some other forum? Can you post URL to that forum?
[+]
Bro Presently here like this ->
[Image: IMG_20170827_WA0021.jpg]
I want like this
[Image: screenshot2017_08_28_13_24_04.jpg]
[+]