Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetPen Theme Support
In 'forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost' there's a
Code:
<div style="text-align: right;" class="col-md-3 col-sm-2 hidden-xs pull-right">
I removed the pull-right and that seems OK.

EDIT:
Hmmm, was a bit too soon! With that fix the last post on Category -> Forum is edited as well and now the last post info gets pulled to the left.
SO my guess is that there's a template being used more than once, on different places.

I'm trying to display a part that is as follows:
category -> subcategory
which also uses the same templates for
category -> forums
which is weird.
[+]
Well, it is impossible to see what's going on and correct it without actually examine it directly. If there is any chance to have access to your forum?
[+]
(11-27-2017, 07:44 AM)misharnet Wrote: Well, it is impossible to see what's going on and correct it without actually examine it directly. If there is any chance to have access to your forum?

I've sent you a PM with URL and credentials. I trust you handle the info with care. :)
[+]
** Tiny bump ** Would like to get it fixed, hahaha :) Any help would be appreciated! :)
[+]
Thanks for your NetPen Theme, its given good options to change what you like.

Thanks a lot.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to umaprasad for this post
Hello, I would like to edit the colors of my Netpen theme. So far this works very well, but some css classes are displayed in the browser console which should be "normalize.less".

Can someone tell me where I can find the normalize.less entries? I am mainly looking for the entry
Code:
td, th {
    padding: 0;
}

in normalize.less.

Thank you for your help. 

best regards lenox26
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lenox26 for this post