Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn Money on Fiverr
Well, some of you might know, some of you might not, but Fiverr is a great place to post your work offers and potentially earn some extra cash. 

Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500.
I don't have skills admin, I only know few seo and basic photoshop.
I don't really regret joining in forum like this because I've learn new things every time I open any discussion like this thread. I'm happy learning that you can make money on fiverr. I'm not familiar with fiverr but surely I will explore it later. I take down notes if I read new things that I found here with potential for a passive income.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BelindaMT for this post:
  • misharnet
I'm not vert familiar with fiverr but knowing this kind of post makes me curios. Maybe I can search it and know more about fiverr because I want to earn extra cash. Maybe I can qualify
I am familiar with it, however, I still need to build my skills. I do not have the experience and yet my competitors are already way ahead of me. I have to build my name and be selected. Are you a newbie too?
I've heard that website before. I'll check on it to see if there's an available job that I can do based on my skills. Hope to find one easily.