Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NetPen VIP CLUB!
My dear NetPen Forum members and all visitors ... I am glad to announce that we have started a new separate NetPen website:

NetPen VIP CLUB

We will have there Premium Content and Services. For now there are two MyBB Premium Themes that we have created.
Very soon there will be more MyBB Themes, but other Themes and Templates as well, Like WordPress, HTML etc ...

We will have there also Vector Premium Graphics, like logos, banners, backgrounds etc ...

We will also providing a Premium Custom Web design and development Services, just as Graphic design Services and completely Custom Branding services.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that "VIP CLUB" might sound scary,ha ... but it won't be, trust me.
Neither we are gonna be expensive or we're gonna exclude a possibility to you all to get those Premium stuffs!

Very soon we'll announce here a ways that any of you can get anything there for FREE, by performing a certain actions here, like Quality Posting, Spread the word (affiliate) etc ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for now, we are gonna inform you about things and news related to NetPen VIP CLUB regularly here!

NOTE: Please provide a feedback and suggestions about VIP CLUB and what kind of prizes you would like here!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to misharnet for this post:
  • DealsDilSe, MrDangem
wow! that's great admin! thanks :)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to xSilent for this post:
  • DoBiz, misharnet
Congrats for new opening 123
Looking great :)
congratulations
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Semprul for this post:
  • misharnet
Congratulations on your work! :)
Admin I'd like to participate in this task, I might come up of unique style of logo that might suit the taste of the clients.
Great development from my admin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to trimra for this post:
  • misharnet