Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB 1.8.11 Release
Well we have now the latest 1.8.11 release of MyBB. We strongly recommend you to upgrade to this latest version of MyBB, because it fixes some very important bugs and issues.

If you have 1.8.10 version, please visit:
https://blog.mybb.com/2017/04/04/mybb-1-...1-release/

Then scroll down the page until you find:

[Image: 1811.png]

Click and download - Changed Files Package.

Then upload it to the root of your MyBB installation overriding the files there.

Then delete LOCK file in: install folder

Then type in your browser:
yourforum.com/install

and follow the instruction.

That's it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you running versions before 1.8.10 then, download:
https://mybb.com/download/

and repeat same steps as above.
So this is the process, this is great admin.. too bad I didn't found this earlier. I hope my upgrading process will not mess up my forum.. :'(
Eek, Glad to at least read this now after I've updated, thanks for sharing
(05-23-2017, 10:24 PM)I dds you Wrote: Eek, Glad to at least read this now after I've updated, thanks for sharing

Hi and welcome to NetPen Forum!

Now we have new release 1.8.12 already, so it's always good to know the process, because it seems that MyBB updating it pretty often lately, ha.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to misharnet for this post:
  • I dds you
(05-24-2017, 06:58 AM)misharnet Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 10:24 PM)I dds you Wrote: Eek, Glad to at least read this now after I've updated, thanks for sharing

Hi and welcome to NetPen Forum!

Now we have new release 1.8.12 already, so it's always good to know the process, because it seems that MyBB updating it pretty often lately, ha.

Thank you friend!

Haha yes indeed, they are going at it pretty often with the updates now - I need to do mine asap! :)
I agree as well I like that they're update very often, I'm also looking forward to the mybb 2.0
(05-29-2017, 11:19 AM)Seoyoon Wrote: I agree as well I like that they're update very often, I'm also looking forward to the mybb 2.0

Well 2.0 will be pretty much different than 1.6 or 1.8. We'll all have to adjust to that MyBB Platform. But we'll have to wait to see.