[+] 1 user says Thank You to MrDangem for this post
(05-05-2017, 11:12 AM)animefused Wrote: Last anime I've watch are

Your name,
Sweetness and Lightning
Natsume Youkai

I still like Dargon Ball . 

[Image: 1280px-Romics_2015_-_Autumn_Edition_52.JPG]
[+]
I watched Boruto! the latest episode is so cool!!
[+]
(05-09-2017, 11:18 AM)peterhes Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 11:12 AM)animefused Wrote: Last anime I've watch are

Your name,
Sweetness and Lightning
Natsume Youkai

I still like Dargon Ball . 

Yeah even my father still watch it. It's very famous until now.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to MrDangem for this post
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Xstarhero for this post
(05-12-2017, 09:26 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma

I also like that anime! its very fun but it makes me crave for food. lol  51
[+]
Tsukigakirei
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
[+]
recently i seen Overlord III and i think it's really all of the same stuff that made the first two seasons great: good world building, a grand line of characters, a simple branching out story. The show has a sense of progression and the dynamic between Ainz and the floor guardians is enhanced even more in this season resulting (so far) in a really enjoyable experience.
[Image: overlord.jpg]
Story: 
I give it a biased 10 since, as a Light Novel reader, I know the significance of small details that might feel shoehorned in at the last second. But if I have to rate it off of what happens at the moment, I’d have to give it an 8.

Art: 
CGI in all anime is a crime against humanity and Overlord is no exception. I totally understand how it makes a scene easier to animate and in the newer episode it’s gotten EXPONENTIALLY better, however, CGI will always be CGI.

Sound: 
OOOOOOH THAT SOUNDTRACK!! Overlord’s soundtrack is amazing ACROSS THE BOARD. However, sometimes it kinda feels repetitive between tracks and it’s a little disheartening. But, for the most part, it’s great.

Character: 
Characters in Overlord are more or less a MASTERPIECE. Sometimes characters feel really fleshed out, just to get one shotted in like ten seconds. (This can be considered good or bad depending on your preference)

Enjoyment: 
It’s Overlord… what more do I have to say?
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
Overlord is one of my favorite Anime and Light Novel of all time. It’s also one of the best isekai of all time. But if I have to be 100% honest in terms of overall quality, they’re a couple of shows that have it beat.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to aradralami for this post
I agree with you bro! I really like Overlord! I really hope for its sequel soon!
[+]