Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your biggest dream now?
[Image: main-qimg-c33225f52683dca3234228659641276a-c]

My biggest dream now is to earn passive income and manage small group of people to run small businesses. :)
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Seoyoon for this post
I would love to start earning from my websites and invest some of it to investment website. :)
and then buy stocks from big businesses to earn while I'm traveling to beautiful places.
[+]
My big dream is to start my own website get it huge and earn money from, for extra income for r0flez Jr
[+] 1 user says Thank You to r0flez for this post
My dream is to survive daily. Life is hard when you don't have money. Right now I'm slowly building myself and coming out from my nutshell. I know I got this. Staying strong and positive is what I believe I have now. Goodluck for me!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to naoki1515 for this post
My biggest dream is to have a successful business and then travel around the world by the time that I have earned that much. I think that's too much lol but I guess I have to try anyway.
[+]
I have a dream and that dream is not possible to pursue right now, or is it just me? It needs financial and time allotment in it so I have to work for the family. RIght now my dream is to be the best version of me. I still want to hang on to my other dream but maybe this is not just the right time for me.
[+]
My biggest dream right now is to be a rich man someday. This dream is the only dream I want to achieve in my life right now not just because I'm poor but because I want to work hard and see what my future awaits me. Also, I want to help other people who are in need because that's how you payback on all the hardworks you do in life if you already had achieve your dream.
[+]
My biggest dream right now is completing my masters degree programs. The very day that I would finally complete this program, it would definitely be the happiest day of my very existence.

My family value education more than anything and completing several educational programs, acquiring lots of degree in several fields tends to make them have more faith in you, so I am definitely looking forward to making my family proud once I complete this master's program.
[+]
(09-12-2017, 05:52 PM)Heatman Wrote: My biggest dream right now is completing my masters degree programs. The very day that I would finally complete this program, it would definitely be the happiest day of my very existence.

My family value education more than anything and completing several educational programs, acquiring lots of degree in several fields tends to make them have more faith in you, so I am definitely looking forward to making my family proud once I complete this master's program.

this is great sir I'm amazed with goals like that, in my case we value people with more achievements. Finishing our college degree doesn't mean that much, its when we get a good job and were able to help our parents or younger brother and sisters.
[+]
Everyone has lovely dreams but If I talk about myself then must go with rogiesonb because I just love traveling. So, would like to have money to travel to all beautiful places of this world. I wish it could happen.
[+]