Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you looking forward in a Hosting Company?
What I look forward is a decent support, affordable pricing and good security from hackers.
How about you guys?
I think I prefer a fast support and many ways to contact them like skype, fb, email, and ticket.
They should have a good plan in the case of DDOS attacks. Also, they should be compatible with XF 2.0 - cause some of my forums are on it.
Up-time. Nothing but high up-time. Overall, I simply cannot do business if my site is down constantly. Quality tech support is a must also.
reasonable pricing
i  dislike web hosting, They charge Alot and some can't hold A  ddos attack. I personally like nfo servers with a gaming vps then i just install mysql and phpmyadmin on ubuntu 16. I use cloud flare to point my domain to that server's IP. The  bill is cheaper and very protected against ddos. SO i really don't expect much form web hosting companies besides a hole in my pocket just my opinion not ranting could be useful to newbies
(04-29-2018, 01:36 AM)ExclusiveSprx Wrote: i  dislike web hosting, They charge Alot and some can't hold A  ddos attack. I personally like nfo servers with a gaming vps then i just install mysql and phpmyadmin on ubuntu 16. I use cloud flare to point my domain to that server's IP. The  bill is cheaper and very protected against ddos. SO i really don't expect much form web hosting companies besides a hole in my pocket just my opinion not ranting could be useful to newbies

It really depends on what you need and what kind of website you run.
Of course, you cannot expect from Shared Hosting environment to be fully protected ... but on the other hand if you run a small website, especially if you don't accept Payments (that is probably 90% of all websites), Shared Hosting is good.

ddos attacks, just does not happen to often and in reality , only a few websites experience it.
(04-29-2018, 01:36 AM)ExclusiveSprx Wrote: i  dislike web hosting, They charge Alot and some can't hold A  ddos attack. I personally like nfo servers with a gaming vps then i just install mysql and phpmyadmin on ubuntu 16. I use cloud flare to point my domain to that server's IP. The  bill is cheaper and very protected against ddos. SO i really don't expect much form web hosting companies besides a hole in my pocket just my opinion not ranting could be useful to newbies

This is perfect for big forums/community websites - because competitors will find way to bring you down.

Engaging with buy-and-sell - because most of hackers like to hack those customers account details.

Posting content that targets personality, celebrity, organization or hate on the basis of race, religion, or belief group. - Obviously, its a war that your looking for so expect that the opposing will look for a ways to stop you.