Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Apps for Health
Have you tried installing apps for health? What are your Top 5 choices?
[+]
(10-19-2017, 09:25 PM)Tawnie Masterson Wrote: Have you tried installing apps for health? What are your Top 5 choices?

I always have my health apps on my list to help me with my daily exercise and food choices. My top personal choice are: Trube, Moves, Meditation studio, Strava and Fit radio. What's yours?
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Porstery for this post
(10-20-2017, 06:10 AM)Porstery Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:25 PM)Tawnie Masterson Wrote: Have you tried installing apps for health? What are your Top 5 choices?

I always have my health apps on my list to help me with my daily exercise and food choices. My top personal choice are: Trube, Moves, Meditation studio, Strava and Fit radio. What's yours?
Thanks for sharing. I really haven't tried yet that's why I asked for suggestions. I will try to check your apps and see if they are relevant to my lifestyle. Anyway, I read that people can now ask for mental help online. Check this link: https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/counse...ounseling/
[+]
(10-23-2017, 04:48 AM)Tawnie Masterson Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 06:10 AM)Porstery Wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I really haven't tried yet that's why I asked for suggestions. I will try to check your apps and see if they are relevant to my lifestyle. Anyway, I read that people can now ask for mental help online. Check this link: https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/counse...ounseling/

It seems really interesting, I believe if they are serious about this, this could be really great, because many People are too lazy to go anywhere these days, but if it's online, they are ready to use such services.
[+]