Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mother-in-law will live with us for 2 months!!!
HELP!

My mother-in-law and I don't go very well. Now, my wife told me that she's going to live with us for at least 2 months until her house is finished of repainting.
[+]
Oh well, you have to deal with the situation perhaps the best way that you can do is to go with the flow and treat your mother-in-law like your own parent. Anyway, it will only be for 2 months.
[+]
(12-14-2017, 09:01 AM)Tawnie Masterson Wrote: Oh well, you have to deal with the situation perhaps the best way that you can do is to go with the flow and treat your mother-in-law like your own parent.  Anyway, it will only be for 2 months.

I know. Maybe that's the best solution for now. But I am also hoping that I can patch things up with her.
[+]
I'm sure you'll soon patch things up with your mother-in-law:) Let's just hope for the best always!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Tawnie Masterson for this post
Thank you for the encouraging words. Will all need the luck in the world!
[+]
[Image: old.jpg] They say that Adam and Eve are the happiest couple because neither does not have a mother in law. Well maybe you should also apply the saying which goes, " A man who treats his woman like a princess is a proof that she has been raised by a queen" and prove that you are the best man for her daughter. Relationships are earned that's why you have to work it out within that two months.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peachy for this post