Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generic - MyBB, Dark, Responsive Theme Theme
We have launched our new MyBB Theme - GENERIC!

Generic is Premium, Dark, Responsive MyBB 1.8 Theme.

It relies almost 100% on Bootstrap 3 with minimum overrides and it’s 99%
tables. If you are familiar with Bootstrap 3 it’ll be like fun dealing
with this MyBB theme.

This is flat, basic version (default-blue), but it has three more color combinations:

1. Green
  2. Orange
  3. Purple
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.seoclerks.com/mybb-themes/58...sive-Theme

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Index_sidebar_gen.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to misharnet
for this post

Wow!! its really cool and elegant admin!! Great job admin!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to MrDangem for this post
I'm interested in buying this one but is it working with the latest 1.8.19 version of mybb?
[+]
(10-13-2018, 02:12 PM)Drainder Wrote: I'm interested in buying this one but is it working with the latest 1.8.19 version of mybb?

There are many forums who run this Theme and they don't have any info related to 1.8.19 update.
Anyway we provide an extensive support to premium clients.
[+]
(10-13-2018, 02:54 PM)misharnet Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 02:12 PM)Drainder Wrote: I'm interested in buying this one but is it working with the latest 1.8.19 version of mybb?

There are many forums who run this Theme and they don't have any info related to 1.8.19 update.

Please am having This errors when I am trying to apply the color..

The following errors were encountered:

The defined color set "Green = green.css" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.
The defined color set "Orange = orange.css" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.
The defined color set "Purple = purple.css" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.

Please I need your help..
[+]
(10-14-2018, 07:29 PM)ALBDROID Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 02:54 PM)misharnet Wrote:

Please am having This errors when I am trying to apply the color..

The following errors were encountered:

The defined color set "Green = green.css" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.
The defined color set "Orange = orange.css" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.
The defined color set "Purple = purple.css" is either having invalid character(s) or not in prescribed format. Only alpha-numeric characters are allowed for naming separated by '='.

Please I need your help..

Please, if you want support for Premium Themes, go here:
mybb-themes.club/support

And open a Support Ticket.
[+]